Thursday 31 December 2009

The Arrival Of The Christmas Terrorist!

It arrived on the 29th.

It stayed for 2 whole days.

Jasper growled at it when it pinched crisps off the table.

I growled at it when it bullied me.

The people who arrived called it George.

I call it... The Christmas Terrorist.

It kept licking all inside my mouth. All the time. It licked my tounge. Ew. It licked my nose. Ew. It licked my teeth. Ew. it even licked my lips. Ew.


I growled.

It licked some more.

I showed it my teeth.

It licked some more.

I was ferocious.

It licked some more.

So I hid behind Mummy.

It tried some more!




Mummy says a puppy is for life not just for Christmas.

I hate Christmas.

The terrorist went on the Thursday and Aunty Sophie came to see us all.

She brought with her her Christmas present.

She calls it Dylan.

It has paws as big as Jaspers at that age(that's what Mummy 2 said anyway).

That means he's gonna be huge!

I hate scary Puppies!



Jasper says I'm a wuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment