Sunday 30 May 2010

The Invasion is over!



It is over.

The people puppies have returned from where they came...

My balls are my own again!

Can you see how happy I am?

There are some good things I've discovered about people puppie's

1. They drop food all the time.
2. They leave chocolate smears on the windows for me to lick off.
3. They drop food all the time.
4. They spill sweet fizzy cola all over the place.
5. Did I mention that they drop food all the time.

Bad things about people puppie's

1. They steal my balls.
2. They eat my dog biscuit's... maybe that should be on the good list.
3. They are loud.
4. They are very loud.
5. I can fart and blame it on the people puppy with a padded bum.
6. They wake up very early.
7. They can't open doors when they wake up early so I can have a wee.
8. They monopolise the sofa and my cushion.
9. They steal all my balls.
10. This list is way longer than the other one.
11. Did I mention that they steal my balls.

My conclusion is this.

Me and people puppies are not a match made in heaven. Mummy said they are allowed to come back when Mummy 2 gets 'broodie'. Don't know what that means but I don't think it is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment