Sunday 15 November 2009

It's a funny old world!


Now, i gotta tell ya... it's been a mad summer this year! I've work like a dog! Pulled this stupid green trolley, full of whatever Mum decides to put in it, wherever Mum decides we're going. I've chased them pesky Rabbits off my fields more than once or twice (I'm not really very good at counting. Once i get to four I'm lost!) and the Mum's have been running around like headless Chickens. Hm Chicken!

Sorry just drooled on the keyboard. Back to my blog.

Mum is now gearing up for Christmas. This is good because it means i get a huge bone. But it is bad because they put stupid paper on it and leave it in the front room expecting me not to eat it, whilst i try to keep dog/cat (also known as Athena - the grey child. Please refer to the picture for more clarification. she begs for food better than we dogs do. she only goes out for ablutions when we do and she comes in if you call her name.) away from it. FOR WEEKS!!!!!

I'm not joking! They put it there for WEEKS!

Evil Mum's. Just give me the bone!

Christmas Bone, Christmas Bone, Christmas Bone!

No comments:

Post a Comment